I am currently unable to take on any new Deep Tissue/Sports Massage clients – please check back for updates – February 2019
Natural Touch Therapy can be found at Suite 11, The Chambers, Town Hall Square, Great Harwood, BB6 7DD.
Access to The Chambers between 9am – 4.30pm is via the main front doors on Town Hall Square or the side entrance on the pedestrian area on Curate Street. After 4.30pm entrance to the building is via the side entrance only on Curate Street. The Chambers operates a buzzer entrance system – simply press the buzzer for Suite 11 and I can open the door allowing access.
On entry in to the building using the main front doors, the toilets are immediately in front of you; turn left here and head up the stairs and continue straight until you come to Suite 11. If entering via the side door, head straight along the corridor, passing the toilets on your right and head up the stairs, continuing straight until you come to Suite 11. On leaving, after your appointment, you can leave via either door during the hours of 9am – 4.30pm and the side door only after 4.30pm. To open the door, press the switch to the right of the doors and the door will unlock.
There is lift access if required. The lift can be found by entering via the side door and is located immediately to the right by the office of the Local Herald.
Free parking is available on Curate Street (short term up to 1 hour), Town Hall Street, the car park on Blackburn Road (accessed via Holgate Street) and the car park accessed via either Glebe St or Game St/Hesketh St.
Changes at Natural Touch Therapy
Natural Touch Therapy considers themselves very flexible and considerate of all clients in accommodating their appointments but unfortunately an increase in ‘no-shows’ and last minute cancellations/rescheduling of appointments has disadvantaged business enormously and has also meant that other clients cannot book those time slots. With this in mind it has meant that the booking conditions and cancellation policy has needed to be revised.
All appointments will have the following booking/cancellation policies in place to ensure a reservation is confirmed.
- Cancellations/rescheduling of appointment more than 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment – full refund (if paid up front), no cancellation charge
- Cancellations/rescheduling of appointment less than 24 hours and up to 4 hours prior to scheduled appointment – £15.00 cancellation fee chargeable
- ‘No Show’/no contact or less than 4 hours notice given to cancel prior to appointment – full payment of lost appointment required. Should appointment be re-booked, full payment for new appointment required on booking.
- Appointments where total cost of treatment is more than £40.00 then a 50% deposit is required on booking. Above cancellation terms apply with regards to appointment.
- Bookings made with gift vouchers that are cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, will result in the above £15.00 cancellation fee being deducted from the value of the voucher.
- Throughout December 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellations/rescheduling of appointments due to it being a very busy time of year.
When you book with Natural Touch Therapy you are given a secured appointment. This means that time has been specifically set aside JUST FOR YOU. We sometimes have to turn clients away because we are fully booked.
With every professional business there is a serious side… Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate how we bring the best customer service to you.
Due to scheduling commitments to other clients we may need to reschedule any appointment for which you are running more than 10 minutes late. We will try to accommodate you the best we can, however we may not be able to perform the full service, or have to reschedule the appointment and you may be charged 50% of the value of your booked service.
Feel free to get in contact if you have any specific queries about any of the changes, or anything not mentioned.
Located in Great Harwood, Natural Touch is ideally situated for clients in the local areas of Blackburn, Darwen, Great Harwood, Rishton, Clayton le Moors, Read & Simonstone, Padiham & Burnley, Whalley, Clitheroe and surrounding areas.
Natural Touch offers a place of calm and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Free parking is available and Natural Touch is only a few metres from a local bus route.
Open Monday – Friday with a flexible late night each week. Day varies depending on appointments.