- Fully comprehensive insurance with ABT Insurance Brokers.
- Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists and International Council of Holistic Therapists.
- Your first treatment will also allow extra time for a consultation to discuss your health and lifestyle to establish the most effective treatment for your individual needs. All information is held in complete confidence.
- Holistic/Complementary Therapies are not a substitute for medical treatment, but often work well alongside it. If you have a medical problem it is wise to seek your GP’s advice before booking a treatment. You may, of course, phone me to discuss suitable therapies.
* Payments for treatments by cash, PayPal or bank transfer/mobile phone payment only.
Natural Touch aims to offer the highest standards of professional services but to do this please be aware of the following conditions.
Terms & Conditions
Natural Touch Therapy considers themselves very flexible and considerate of all clients in accommodating their appointments but unfortunately an increase in ‘no-shows’ and last minute cancellations/rescheduling of appointments has disadvantaged business enormously and has also meant that other clients cannot book those time slots. With this in mind it has meant that the booking conditions and cancellation policy has needed to be revised.
All appointments will have the following booking/cancellation policies in place to ensure a reservation is confirmed.
- Cancellations/rescheduling of appointment more than 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment – full refund (if paid up front), no cancellation charge
- Cancellations/rescheduling of appointment less than 24 hours and up to 4 hours prior to scheduled appointment – £15.00 cancellation fee chargeable
- ‘No Show’/no contact or less than 4 hours notice given to cancel prior to appointment – full payment of lost appointment required. Should appointment be re-booked, full payment for new appointment required on booking.
- Appointments where total cost of treatment is more than £40.00 then a 50% deposit is required on booking. Above cancellation terms apply with regards to appointment.
- Bookings made with gift vouchers that are cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice,will result in the above £15.00 cancellation fee being deducted from the value of the voucher.
- Throughout December 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellations/rescheduling of appointments due to it being a very busy time of year.
When you book with Natural Touch Therapy you are given a secured appointment. This means that time has been specifically set aside JUST FOR YOU. We sometimes have to turn clients away because we are fully booked.
With every professional business there is a serious side… Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate how we bring the best customer service to you.
Due to scheduling commitments to other clients we may need to reschedule any appointment for which you are running more than 10 minutes late. We will try to accommodate you the best we can, however we may not be able to perform the full service, or have to reschedule the appointment and you may be charged 50% of the value of your booked service.
Feel free to get in contact if you have any specific queries about any of the changes, or anything not mentioned.