Natural Touch Therapy now uses the a One Shot Lash Lift system and here is why….
- Quick Treatment Times – Approx. 30-40 minutes. This is a perfect “lunchtime” procedure with zero downtime.
- Easy Eyelash Positioning – Your provider will curl your eyelashes back along a silicon rod before applying the perm solution. This simple step allows the technician to perfectly position your lashes, enhancing the overall appearance and how they frame the shape of your eye.
- Natural Appearance – The procedure uses silicone pads. These pads allow the lash to lift from the root, rather than the tip. It creates a more natural effect.
- Straightening or Lifting – Believe it or not, some people think their lashes are too curly. The One Shot treatment protocol works for this need, too, straightening each lash to develop the illusion of increased length. You definitely have options.
- Lash Length – It doesn’t matter if you have short or long lashes; this treatment is safe for use on all types. Other lash lift options are sometimes limited to longer lashes – and they may not work on light lashes at all.
- The Appearance of Long Lashes – Putting on eyelash extensions every morning takes time and effort, especially if you’re new to the lash enhancement world. Lash Lifts eliminate the need for glues and other harsh chemicals while saving you precious minutes each day.
- Nourishing Effects – The One Shot Lash Lift formulation is highly nourishing. Each application contains no harsh chemicals, which means less drying, fewer incidents of eyelash breakage and just plain stronger lashes. In fact, many women report an improvement in how their natural lashes grow after regular use.
- Easy Aftercare – While you do need to avoid rubbing your eyes after your lash lift, there is very little aftercare involved. You can go back to your regular shower routine right away. You can also swim or participate in sports — no limitations!
- Hygienic Application – Lash Lift components come in single-use packets. This means your lashes are yours alone, never exposed to anyone else. Your technician will open your packets during your session and what is inside is yours alone. There’s no sharing, no question about storage, and no waste
* a patch test will be required at least 24 hours prior to treatment. As this is a new lash lift product at Natural Touch Therapy any clients who has previously had lash lift will be required to undertake another patch test. Patch tests will be carried out every 6-12 months to ensure no reactions (although rare) occur
One Shot Lash Lift £32.00
One Shot Lash Lift & Tint £37.00