Brighter, more elastic, smoother skin and significantly fewer wrinkles and pores even after the first non-invasive carboxytherapy treatment. It saturates the deeper layers of the skin with carbon dioxide (CO2) that promotes extremely fast cell regeneration processes.
During non-invasive carboxytherapy, carbon dioxide (CO2) enters into the deeper layers of the skin, promotes blood circulation in capillaries, improves cell metabolism, and the skin starts producing more collagen improving moisture balance of the epidermis. Meanwhile, the mushroom extract contained in the products provides additional skin exfoliating effect, and vitamin C strengthens the blood vessels and improves skin regeneration processes.
The first results are visible immediately after the treatment: smaller air pores and wrinkles, brighter skin, fewer pigment spots, skin becomes more elastic and firmer. Non-invasive carboxytherapy improves regenerative processes in the deeper layers of the skin, so all positive effects appear on the skin within a few weeks. The treatment is suitable both for the face and body.
The treatment is for:
- intensive rejuvenation of the skin and stopping premature ageing processes;
- reduced wrinkles and their depth;
- improved skin regeneration processes;
- reduced pigment spots and black circles under the eyes;
- smoother skin, smaller pores and emphasized face contour;
- reduced skin swelling;
- prevention of visible skin capillaries.
Duration: 60 minutes
Treatment Price: £58.00
ADD a back massage to any facial £22.00