Changes at Natural Touch Therapy
Natural Touch Therapy considers themselves very flexible and considerate of all clients in accommodating their appointments but unfortunately an increase in ‘no-shows’ and last minute cancellations/rescheduling of appointments has disadvantaged business enormously and has also meant that other clients cannot book those time slots. With this in mind it has meant that the booking conditions and cancellation policy has needed to be revised.
All appointments made from December 1st 2016 onwards, will have the following booking/cancellation policies in place to ensure a reservation is confirmed. More detailed T&C’s will be available here soon.
- Cancellations/rescheduling of appointment more than 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment – full refund (if paid up front), no cancellation charge
- Cancellations/rescheduling of appointment less than 24 hours prior to scheduled appointment – £15.00 cancellation fee chargeable
- ‘No Show’/no contact to cancel prior to appointment – full payment of lost appointment required. Should appointment be re-booked, full payment for new appointment required on booking.
- Appointments where total cost of treatment is more than £40.00 then a 50% deposit is required on booking. Above cancellation terms apply with regards to appointment.
- Bookings made with gift vouchers that are cancelled with less than 24 hours’ notice, will result in the above £15.00 cancellation fee being deducted from the value of the voucher.
- Throughout December 48 hours’ notice is required for cancellations/rescheduling of appointments due to it being a very busy time of year.
When you book with Natural Touch Therapy you are given a secured appointment. This means that time has been specifically set aside JUST FOR YOU. We sometimes have to turn clients away because we are fully booked.
With every professional business there is a serious side… Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate how we bring the best customer service to you.
Due to scheduling commitments to other clients we may need to reschedule any appointment for which you are running more than 10 minutes late. We will try to accommodate you the best we can, however we may not be able to perform the full service, or have to reschedule the appointment and you may be charged 50% of the value of your booked service.
Feel free to get in contact if you have any specific queries about any of the changes, or anything not mentioned.
Located in Great Harwood, Natural Touch is ideally situated for clients in the local areas of Blackburn, Darwen, Great Harwood, Rishton, Clayton le Moors, Read & Simonstone, Padiham & Burnley, Whalley, Clitheroe and surrounding areas.
Natural Touch offers a place of calm and relaxation away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Free parking is available and Natural Touch is only a few metres from a local bus route.
Open Monday – Friday. Times flexible. Evening appointments available.
Pamper Days, Corporate Days, Hen Do’s & Wedding Packages all available – please ask for details